MVV Energie CZ´s revenue in 2010/2011 is CZK 2,9 bil.
3. 1. 2012 | MVV Energie CZ a.s. has confirmed high stability of its economy and good preparedness for further development within its branch of business. The consolidated revenues of 2010/2011 reached the amount of almost 2.9 billion CZK, which is a value similar to last year’s value.
Personnel Changes in MVV Energie CZ Group
15. 12. 2011 | Ing. Miroslav Kovářík and Ing. Tomáš Sluka, Ph.D. leave MVV Energie CZ Group. Miroslav Kovářík will not work in the Board of Directors of MVV Energie CZ a.s. and in the Supervisory Boards of the companies of MVV Energie CZ Group. Tomáš Sluka will not work in MVV enservis a.s. and IROMEZ s.r.o. any longer and will be replaced in both the positions by RNDr. Bohumil Hercík.
New Chairman of the Supervisory Board is Dr. Werner Dub
15. 12. 2011 | The Supervisory Board of MVV Energie CZ a.s. elected the new Chairman at its meeting in Mannheim. With effect from 7 December 2011 the new Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the company is Dr. Werner Dub.
Personnel changes at MVV Energie CZ group
10. 8. 2011 | In November 2010 Ing. Roman Mendrygal left MVV Energie CZ group and in November 2010 Ing. Pavel Herites terminated his employment at his own request. In the year of 2011 Ing. Pavel Konečný, Ing. Miroslav Uvíra, Ing. Bohumír Fíla and Ing. Miroslav Tůma left the group. Recently Ing. Vladimír Pitín has joined the management of MVV Energie CZ group.
MVV Energie CZ will utilize waste for energy production
27. 7. 2011 | The company TERMIZO a.s. became a member of the MVV Energie CZ Group on 26th July 2011. "Our company has achieved another of its strategic goals and is entering the area of waste to energy segment (WtE) that the company has been exploring on a long-term basis. The acquisition of 100% share in TERMIZO a.s. has been completed," said Václav Hrach, Ph.D., the Chairman of the Board of Directors, while informing of the acquisition made by MVV Energie CZ a.s. in the area of WtE.
MVV Energie CZ is now producing electricity in ten towns
19. 7. 2011 | Total investments in the COGEN and COGEN II projects in the MVV Energie CZ Group exceeded CZK 0.5 billion. COGEN II has brought electricity production to Česká Lípa. Cogeneration gas engines producing electricity and heat are situated in two original heating plants. The project introduced itself to customers and public in Česká Lípa in May.